Friday, January 20, 2012

warming rice bags

adding some of my gift type items on here. these are my warming rice bags. you put them in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes and they are ready to put on your neck, back, or feet. you can also put it in the freezer if you need a cool pack. i love to use the one without the handle for my feet at night. let me know if you are interested. i have the ones in the photos in stock plus duplicates of most and can make more within a day or two if needed. each rice bag is $10. you can email me at artsytreasures@aol.com if you would like one or two. thanks for looking. amyjo

the long ones with the strap measure approximatly 5"x21".
1.

2.

3.

4.

my son modeling how these are to go on your neck.

the foot or low back rice bag. measures 8"x13".
5.

No comments:

Post a Comment